Thursday, February 19, 2009

WEEKLY UP-DATE


I see that it's been a long, long time since I posted anything of interest.



I am going to be more attentive to my blog putting up something new and of interest every week. These are the topics I will change or update each week.



If there is a topic, plant problem, etc. that you would like me to address, please let me know and I will do what I can to help you.


* Plant Of The Week
name, picture, care instructions, best use of the plant

* What To Do In The Garden This Week
there's always something to do that's garden related - every week of the year

* Link Of The Week
a new link that takes you to another site of interest

* Calendar Update
upcoming events, trips, workshops



Check back on Monday -

my plan is to work on the blog over the weekend and have it available by Monday each week.

If I don't, and you catch me, I will send you a 5$ gift certificate to use in our store at your convenience.

No comments: